Sunday 24 February 2019

You are my tweet heart

Good morning

Today...I am back again with a beautiful  card

Supplies used
Mudra stamps
Distress inks
Acrylic paint
The Crafters workshop.com stencil
Cardstock

To create this gorgeous card....I stamped my image on a cardstock,I actually wanted to highlight my stamped image so I had to create other images dark


I masked the stamped image and placed my stencil to create the black cages behind

 I used sponge and acrylic paint


I just gotgthe perfect result....the way I wanted


I colours my stamped image and then used distress ink all over the the card creating from darker to lighter shades

Then I added the sentiment from the same stamp set from mudra

My entry for the following challanges
Mudracraftstamps : love is in the air
Creative with stamps : challange 35 love








5 comments:

  1. Great detailed description Seema!
    Love how you highlighted your little bird couple against the black stenciled background silhouettes.
    Thanks for sharing this cute love-themed card with us in the Uniko Challenge #51!
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for the appreciation....it means alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful like how you did that masking! Thank you for dropping it off at Mod Squad this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete